Minilla is a retail business offering fashion related products to be accessed by their customers. They approached RealMacways to design and develop a responsive website where its customers can view the product list, product details, and description, add the product to cart, add to wishlist, and make an online payment via using different means including credit card, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. These payment modes have to be integrated with the website via a secure system. Another challenge was to allow customers to place an order as a guest or a registered user effectively and efficiently. There are many e-Commerce website solutions available on the web, however, it was challenging to enhance the customer experience and interaction with the website using the live chat feature.
- Responsive website that opens perfectly on all devices.
- Custom add to cart features.
- Backend portal to add, update and delete products.
- Backend order and sale management.
- Social media integration.
- Google analytics integration.
- Content management system (CMS) to post blog.
- Payment API integration for online payment .
We hired RealMacways to get us a well-designed, fully-functional, eye-catching, and easily navigable which we have been looking forward. Having these features were essential for the success of our business. RealMacways has provided us with a website that has all these features and more.