To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge in front and back-end development, have excellent interpersonal skills, be knowledgeable, hardworking and be able to deliver projects on time.
Must have Experience on
- Frameworks (ASP.NET, Laraval/WP)
- Latest web technologies ((HTML, Typesscript, Webpack etc)
- AWS (IMA, EC2, CloudFront, S3, ElasticCache, RDS Aurora)
- Web Server (Apache, IIS, Nginx / Node)
- OOP, Data Structure, Design Patterns and Algorithms
Experience & Education
- Overall 3 to 5 years experience required
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA
Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code. Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features. Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review. Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design. Version control with GitHub.
- Experience with scalable, performance design and architecture Database Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions.
|Job Category||.Net Developer|
|Job Shift||First Shift (Day)|
|Job Type||Full Time/Permanent|
|Minimum Education||Masters/Post Graduate|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Salary||Rs. 80000 - Rs. 120000|
|Perks||2 Bonuses / Year|
|Other Perks||22 Paid Leaves|